The below mentioned are the terms and conditions of usage and avail of services that our company provides. The client is advised to read carefully and understand the clauses mentioned, before availing any services offered by the company.
- Airline T&C and cancellation policy
- Subject to price change for which user is responsible
- Airline if cancelled, delayed, postponed, preponderated : airline is solely responsible for that
- Original id proof required for ticket booking
Please note that every airline has a different set of rules and regulations regarding the weight restrictions and furthermore, airlines keep changing the rules quite frequently. Hence, you are requested to please check the updated baggage rules of the individual airlines, with whom the ticket is booked.
We are not liable / responsible, in any manner, if you are unable to carry any baggage or if you have to pay any extra-charges due to restrictions imposed by the airline. You shall be liable / responsible to pay all such charges directly to the airline. Also, we are not liable / responsible for any loss or damage to baggage while it is in the custody of the airline.
Read Insurance providers t&c
Additional cost, not included in package
We are not responsible for claims .Insurance Company will be responsible for claims. We are merely selling agents
Domestic and International Holiday Packages and Cruise Packages
Itinerary suggestive not confirmed
Entrance fee not included in package unless specified
Booking confirmation after payment receipt
Rates subject to availability and may change without prior notice
Sightseeing -Produce voucher (pickup time, date, supplier name etc., Seat in coach not necessarily choice based, Waiting time/ fixed time/ no mid stops)
Evergreen Travels is only a travel agency and at no time shall Evergreen Travels be held responsible
for your acts of misdemeanor/omission and your personal affairs. For example, Evergreen Travels shall not be held responsible for ensuring the safety of your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. at any time before, during or after the holiday . Evergreen Travels will not be held responsible for any misbehavior/damage done by guest while on tour.
- The penalty for name change and date change will incur as per the airline and the destination. If there is any additional airport / Airline tax charged by the any airport / Airline at any destination, the customer shall bear the same. Evergreen Travels shall not be liable for the same.
In event of cancellation of the tour package on any grounds, the cancellation policy will apply. No refund would be granted unless flights and hotels are booked under refundable category
No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
Kindly avoid being Over drunk by intake of hard drinks during the flights to avoid any Inconvenience during Visa on Arrival, Immigration and Custom Process.
All the sightseeing tours and excursions are organized by local companies. The timings and
days of operation are subject to alteration. Changes if any will be intimated at the time of booking.
Sightseeing’s tours are strictly based on weather conditions and also local service providers have rights to cancel the sightseeing tours without prior notice
Universal hotel check-in time is between 1400 hrs-1500 hrs and check- out time is between
1100 hrs-1200 hrs depending upon the property Early check-in & Late check- out is subject
to availability of room, it depends on hotel. Early Check in and late checkout will be at
additional cost and subject to availability and complete discretion of the hotel.
If due to delay or cancellation of flight, you do not appear in the hotel/ transfers at the specified time, Evergreen Travels will not be responsible for the same. The same shall be treated as no show.
- We strongly suggest our customer to carry hard copy of complete Vouchers provided by Evergreen Travels to present the hotel and avail the services through the booking reference number. In case you do not present the vouchers at the hotel while checking in, Hotel can deny your booking and not allow you to check in the hotel. In such situations Evergreen Travels will not be responsible for the same.
Any Fluctuation or change in Rate of exchange for the foreign exchange component will be borne by client & Rate of exchange calculated 1 USD 72 RS,1 EURO=82 RS….1 POUND= 91 RS and the Rate of exchange (ROE) difference will be collected on the day of final collection of payment, which will depend on the ROE of that particular day.
- The rates are subject to availability of airfare, accommodation, class of booking on the airline and sightseeing tours at the time of booking. Any price increment in the mentioned things will be borne by the customer.
- In case if passenger is No Show/offloaded by the Airline for any reasons, the booking shall be considered as no show and no refund shall be made against any of the services booked through Evergreen Travels
It is important to note that lead passenger in the name of the booking has been made need to be present at the hotel while checking in. In case the lead passenger is not able to travel, he must give Signed Authority letter along with copy of his passport for the hotel to provide check in to rest of the family members
Any Change in the itinerary due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances, premature cancellations or no show will be entirely to the customer account and no claim/refund for the same shall be accepted.
- All additions or changes in arrangements, Vehicles & Hotels Room up gradation will be at extra cost.
- Company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting-directly or indirectly- from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikers, riots, thefts, pilferage’s, epidemic, medical or custom department regulations, defaults or any other causes
If any passenger struck in Immigration we are not responsible(immigration clearance is totally up to the client only)
Visa fee, service charges and package blocking amount once taken would not be refunded in any circumstance
Some hotels ask for a security amount and refund it after you checkout….Evergreen Travels is not responsible for any deduction or ROE or additional charges for these security amounts
No amount refundable for any cancellation 30 days prior to the tour departure date.
Payment Policy: To be paid in advance in installments of 40% (token amount, hotel; booking visa processing), 40% (air-tickets ), 20% confirmation vouchers, itineraries, passports
Full amount To be paid 30 days prior to the date of travel
Hotel and Resort Bookings
Hotel/ Resort T&C, renovations etc not informed, users responsible
No prior holdings
Confirmation of booking after payments made
Choose meal plan carefully and produce voucher at check in
Per person charge on double occupancy basis
Upgrade/ downgrade in room- hotel responsibility
By default basic room type booked unless specified otherwise
Genuine documentation applicant responsibility
Non refundable processing fee
Refusal not agents responsibility
Genuine documentation required
No role of agent in case documents fake
No role of agent after file submission
subject to change depending upon client’s response time.
Taxes are not included in cost, to be paid over and above
Entry tickets to be purchased on own unless specified
All processing fee non refundable
Rate of exchange subject to change
Payment delays may lead to price surge
All disputes are subjected to Chandigarh courts
The company may change or update its terms and conditions contract without any prior notice to the clients. Hence, the client is advised to read the contract before every service purchase. The company does not carry any responsibility for the losses of the user that may be incurred in violation or non- compliance of this contract at the users’ end.